From time to time you may notice that a fake bounce-back is not sent for a particular email message. Here are the primary reasons why an email message may not be able to be bounced back:
- The email message has already been bounced back once
- Your Block Sender account has not been upgraded, or it has been downgraded due to failed payments, refunded payments, end of subscription, etc.
- The sender’s inbox known to not be monitored, and therefore your bounce will not be able to be delivered, so it is not sent
- The sender’s account is known to send automated responses, which would cause an endless cycle of bounce-backs
- Your Gmail account has reached its daily send limit
If you don’t think any of these reasons apply to your specific situation, feel free to contact us to look in to it further.