When you have a particularly bad spam problem it can be very helpful to create multiple blocks all at once. This can be done for blocking email addresses, domains, or subjects.
In this help article we’ll explain how to do this using the following steps:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click the checkbox next to the messages you want to block.
- Click the Block button from the toolbar and choose Block Selected Emails, once it is selectable.
- In the next popup:
- Choose how exactly you want to block the emails
- Choose where you want the blocked emails to go
- Choose if you’d want the blocked emails to be bounced back
- Click Create Blocks