Unblocking an email means you’ll now receive emails from the sender (or domain, or subject, or phrase, etc.) you blocked. You can unblock an existing email using Gmail or the Block Sender Dashboard.
Using the Browser Extension
- Open the email you previously blocked, if you still have it.
- Click Block in the toolbar and select Unblock Sender.
You’ll be notified when the block has been successfully removed.
You can also remove a block by opening the Manage Blocks window and deleting it from there.
Using the Block Sender Dashboard
- Go to the Blocks page of your dashboard.
- Scroll down Your Block section.
- Locate the block you want remove, select its Options and then choose Delete.
You should see a confirmation that the block was deleted.