Logging in to the Browser Extension
- Open up your Gmail account. If you just installed the extension, you’ll see a Login to Block Sender screen pop up. If it doesn’t automatically pop up, click on the icon next to the address bar on your browser and select Log In.
- Provide your Email and Password in the fields and click Log in.
- If your login was successful, you should see the Block button appear above your list of emails.
Logging in to the Block Sender Dashboard
- Open the Block Sender dashboard.
- On the login page, provide your Email and Password and then click Log In.
- If your login was successful, you should be directed to the Accounts page of the dashboard.
Having trouble logging in? Try resetting your password or contact support for more help.